Love neighbours with snow throwers!
Mark, dig me out too!! Wait, I get to stay home today!! what shall I do??

Mark, dig me out too!! Wait, I get to stay home today!! what shall I do??
Yesterday it snowed, kept snowing and snowed some more! This is what it looked liked this morning. Time to go out and make a snow something or maybe do donuts in the street!!
Weeeeee...............
Were still waiting for the yearly blizzard, that is always a fun time when the drifts pile against the door! Good time to take a snow "hookey" day from work.... just to play in the snow.



2 comments:
Oh Wow!! My boys would love to play in that!!!All we got is rain and wind today:( Stay safe. Love-Shana
Ooooooooohhhh - it looks soooooo cold!!!! Glad it's you guys and not us!!! And Skyler looks great!!! Loved the slide show too - especially Mark getting ready to "zip line"!!!
Post a Comment