Monday, April 28, 2008

The "One Day' is Here!


Winter Suviours






Apricot Blossoms








My Wonderful Hubby Mowing





The Ice Tree

After a very long cold winter, I always said Spring would arrive one day! So here is the "one day"! I took the pic of the tree with Ice on it 2 weeks ago. I was driving down the road and had to go back to get my camera. Someone left the sprinkler on all night, it looked really awesome.











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your spring flowers are beautiful! Now is the time out here that they will "take out" our flowers - late May/early June, as they are starting to wilt and look pretty sad. Enjoy your blossoms and color!

shananchuck said...

Ok Kimmy Lou Sue time to update the blog!! We miss you guys!! Hope you are having a great Memorial day weekend!
Love, Shana and all the rest of us!!