I know the kids haven't seen their grandma in awhile, so I took a pic when we went to Olive Garden last Monday. It was a nice summer day and after a great lunch we used a free pass we recently got, to shop at Costco. So with coolers and ice in car, we bought stuff for the freezer and headed home. Vea ate the leftovers that evening while I went to the gym to do some TurboKick and Mark did some yard work! The food was really good and Mark even eats pasta now! But I didn't tell you that ;)
Prairie Princesses and Pioneers
9 years ago



3 comments:
Oh Dad your taste buds finally grew up! Grandma looks good! We miss you guys and hope when will be able to visit with you soon!
It is good to see grandma. Thanks for blogging it.
this is your long lost neice Cari Anderson...shumway..
Shana found me, so now I'm FOUND.
It is so good to see your blog. Love the new store. so cool.
miss you guys.
Post a Comment