Civil War Iron- North CarolinaOnce again it's time for the Box Elder County Fair. Today is the first day and I went to see if I won anything with my picture entries. I entered 4 photos and 3 took 2nd place in the amateur division!! I was excited, on Friday I get to collect my prize money, what on earth should with it, should I invest it, should I save it, should I pay a bill, or should I buy some fair food!! (Take the survey!!) After all a whole $4.50 will buy a meal there. I entered Kylan's pic I took of him in the tree, it is pretty cool but it didn't win. More on the fair to come ;) On the survey the first question kinda got cut off (invest with Chuck!) our son-in-law who works for Edward Jones...




1 comment:
That is so cool!! Congrats!! So which photos won? They are all really awesome!!
Post a Comment