Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally, I got my door!


Yeah turn the heat back on! It's done


There's a big hole in the house and it's cold!!


Staring time, better be sure now!




Before the remodel


I have always wanted a back door and a deck, finally we got her done!! Except for the snow flurries and the wind, it went well. We just need to add the trim and do some touch up to finish it off.
In the spring we'll start on the deck and I can't wait to BBQ and watch the sunsets. Mark says he will stay inside because of the mosquito's, I say he is a wimp. Maybe a screened in porch?? They have them in the south, so why not here. Then we could sit in our rocking chairs and watch the sunsets together. Hint, Hint Mark??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, I see Mark is into the thick of things. Ha
Anyway it looks good..Dad