Sunday, May 10, 2009

Going to the Outback :)




Marks mom came to visit for a week and we met his sister Amy and her family at the Outback Steakhouse for dinner. It was a fun time, the food was great! It was good see Hailey and meet her husband, she is due with twins in a few weeks, good luck Hailey!! The day was really nice, it actually felt like spring for once.

(the bottom pic I thought was cute-Allie and Gypsy really do like each other)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

It was so great catching up with you guys today! Finally I know someone who is as crazy about photography as I am.

I look forward to all the smartass comments we'll be leaving for each other in the future!

Love you guys!

shananchuck said...

Oh how fun! I really miss seeing Dad's side of the Fam. I hope you had a great Mother's Day Kim! I worked all day!