Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Park City Escape

Neil and Niki visit Park City every August and so it was decided it was good time for the Anderson's get together. The weather was cool, which was a nice change and there were lots of opportunities to practice my photography. Some turned out really nice, others not so much. Still need to practice more, I should be ready for next year! It was great to see everyone and catch up on life. Enjoy the photo video and let me know if you like it. I am counting on Hayley to bring her camera next time! She does have her hands full with the twins and Cade, she is forgiven.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Neil and I thank you both for helping to organize this event - it was great to see so many come and be a part of this reunion - but sure missed those that were not able to make it. And as usual, your skills as a photographer are soooo good - and the video is wonderful!! See you in a couple of weeks for the rodeo!! Ya-hoo!!!