We stayed at the Snow King resort with a view of the Tetons, enjoy the cooler weather and just had a lot of fun. We could'nt go to Jackson without going to my favorite place Yellowstone aka Paradise. If I could live there I would! The bears were out in numbers and the cubs, just didn't get good pics, and our little pioneer cabin wasn't too bad. I can't wait to go back............with Mark in New Mexico..........just might road trip back up there!
Our Jackson Hole room was really nice
The view from the room was really pretty
Our Pioneer Cabin in Yellowstone



3 comments:
Wow! Really great pictures!! You really captured the beautiful scenery. Hope to see you guys soon. Summer
Great pictures - but sure hope that buffalo/bison is OK!! Cooler weather sounds terrific-especially since it is 113 here at 7pm - We are so looking forward to Park City!! See you there.....Niki.
Looks like you guys had fun! And beautiful pictures, as always!
Post a Comment