Kristy will be leaving shortly for the south to get her Masters Degree in Family Therapy. We BBQ'd steaks and chicken and made some homemade Ice Cream. Kristy requested something with choc, so I made Crushed Whopper Ice Cream, one of her favs. Of course we had too take some pics! Kristy and Matt met Allie and Gypsy for the first time. It was great to have her here and Matt too! Matt you are always welcome here. Kristy I will miss you being so far away, please don't forget to e-mail and call your mom. You will do great in Grad School, they are lucky to have you there. Matt thanks for helping to drive Kristy there, we hope you both have a safe and wonderful trip. Gods Speed and I love you tons ;)
Prairie Princesses and Pioneers
9 years ago



3 comments:
Hello Aunt Kim, its Matt. I just ran through your blog. Great pics and stories. (FYI, I know its the middle of the day, but I am home sick today, and Chase is sleeping) It is great to hear Kristy is off to Grad school. I have often thought about her, and if she ever grew out of that "mean girl" personality that she gave me all those many years ago. Where did she get her BA?
Laura's sister lives in North Ogden. We visit there every year, how close are you to there?
Hey!
Yeah that sounds fine...we haven't chosen any sort of date or anything to come up...I wish he didn't want to when the roads will be bad up thatta way but...It's nice to see family around the holidays...
I think my parents are coming down December 4th-ish for my brother's birthday...they prefer that I don't travel around there after Thanksgiving or so...so I don't get to see them in the winter months...so even when we do come up there we for sure won't go up to Worland...
Well, I need to get dinner started so it's done about the time that Skyler gets home tonight.
Take Care!
Hugs N Kisses
Kate
Ha ha, I was a mean girl! What teenage girl isn't? Well, I suppose I can pay my debt to society as a therapist. :)
-Kristy
Post a Comment