Lil Copper Allie - will be her registered name. We will call her Allie. She is 9 weeks and she is a Mini Aussie Shepard. She will get about 13- 15 inches tall and I'm excited to have another pup to train. She has the temperament of our late sweet Dixie and after 2 hours is already responding to her name. Mark and I went to the breeder and saw all the pups, she kept coming up to me, so we took her. She is the keeper. I'll train this one like I did Abby our border collie to catch Frisbee's and balls and of course the tricks I like to train all our dogs to do. Maybe I can use her as a therapy dog to visit the sick kids in the hospital.
She will learn to lay on her blanket instead of the carpet and when go south, Cricket had better not teach her to beg! No bacon ;)
Now is a good time to start a new pup with nice weather and Mark working so many hours.
This breed is fairly new to the area and it was really hard to find one. These dogs have great temperaments, they love kids and other dogs and yet are small enough to make great a great house dog. The cat isn't too sure about her yet, she keeps staring at her. Of course the bed still belongs to the cat, the dog will learn to sleep on her blanket on the floor when she is competely house broke. So far no accidents! :/



3 comments:
She is so cute! Congrats on finding a great pup!! She looks like a keeper!
She is so cute. I knew you guys would get a new dog. Madi will love her
Hi-this is Liz and Jason. Its great that you guys posted on our blog, I didn't know who you guys were and I just found out! Jason says hi by the way. I am glad to see your blog and get to know you that way. There is so much more family I don't even know or knew was out there. I loovvee your dog! That is what I have been wanting but Jason says NO to anymore dogs-he is a sucker for puppies so you never know. We just had our baby and we will be posting some pictures on our blog soon. Good luck on the doggy training. Take care!
Post a Comment