Wow I haven't blogged in a very long time! I'm sick of Facebook nonsense I see everyday. I ignore most of it, some of it is just annoying. People who believe their opinion of the world, politics, religion and so forth is gold and have no tolerance for other beliefs. It seems being behind a computer gives someone the right to berate another and post whatever they deem you should think.
I see so called quotes by famous people and most of the time they did not say that. I see political untruths particularity regarding those who are conservative. They call us extreme and intolerant, very interesting. It seems they are the ones that are intolerant. FB has become the medium to vocalize intolerance and bullying.
This world is bad enough without that, we should be more loving and more merciful to others. Posting untruths about ones faith is appalling. To many people believe what is written by someone who obviously is unhappy with that faith and takes it as absolute truth without consulting someone who is actually in that faith.
In effort not to fall into what I complain about, I decided to vent. I will not post junk, I will not post my politics though most know I'm very conservative. I will not post a slam against another faith, a person or a race. We are all Gods children and we should treat others as such. I will post my belief in God and will not allow anyone to slam that, doing so will get you unfriended.
That is my rant for the day! I fear it is going to get worse as the Presidential race heats up. It's nobody business who I vote for and if I vote for Trump, Carson, Rubio, Cruz, The property brothers, my dog........is my business, not yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment