With Mark communting to Ogden everyday, our fuel bill went skyhigh! Since his car was really old and starting to cost us in repairs, we decided it was time to get him a new ride. It's a Ford Focus, 5 speed, kinda cute isn't it! Okay I guess cute isn't quite the word for a mans car ;)
We really didn't want a white car, but it will work fine.
Anyway, he likes it and he finally has a CD player. So when my CD's come up missing I know where to look.
Puppy update: She is doing quite well with the housebreaking, she can sit, come to her name, fetch a ball and loves to follow me around the yard. I actually like doing yardwork again, it was quite boring since losing Pirate. He was always my shadow dog!



2 comments:
Hey dad that is a nice little ride you have there
Cute ride, but does Dad really fit in there!?! Great choice with our awesome gas prices!!
Post a Comment